Jennifer Lawrence Needs A Good Man, You Guys

Think you’re so ultra pathetically single? Well, at least you’re not alone. Jennifer Lawrence says she’s in the same miserable boat (for one).

“No one ever asks me out. I am lonely every Saturday night. Guys are so mean to me,” she said glumly to Vogue mag. “I know where it’s coming from, I know they’re trying to establish dominance, but it hurts my feelings. I’m just a girl who wants you to be nice to me. I am straight as an arrow.”

 

Vogue

Vogue

 

Aw Jen! I’ll be nice to you! Not for long, though. But I’m sure I can find you a man who would be.

Jen adds that being famous is both nourishing and destroying her.

“I feel like I need to meet a guy, with all due respect, who has been living in Baghdad for five years who has no idea who I am,” she went on, then said that she does hope to find The One and settle down one day. “I can’t wait to be married,” said the 25 year old. “I feel like if I find that one person who I want to spend the rest of my life with, who I want to be the father of my children, that I would absolutely not f—k it up…but I’m also not banking on that.”

Can you believe that someone like J.Law is sitting home on the weekends, probably watching Real Housewives and Insta-stalking her exes?? If she can’t find a man, how can anyone have even a shred of hope?! Tres depressing.

It makes me understand why celebs tend to fall for their costars–it’s probably the only place they meet people in a semi-normal way. But it’s also odd that given how many times she’s starred with Bradley Cooper, they’ve never hooked up. Or perhaps they have and will never tell?

So my little matchmakers, who would you set Jen up with?

The post Jennifer Lawrence Needs A Good Man, You Guys appeared first on Gossip Girl.



from Gossip Girl
GG

Comments

Popular Posts