Whoa!! OOU Medical Student Graduates With Seven Distinctions


A graduate of medicine, Saheed Alabi, is the first Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) student to have distinctions in seven courses out of 10 as he also emerged as the best graduating student at the combined 2014/2015 and 2015/2016 convocation ceremony that recently took place.

 

Alabi, who got an automatic employment and promise of further studies abroad from governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun, told ThisDay newspaper;

“I am glad I achieved that feat of being the first to graduate with MBChB with honors in the history of the university,”
“I first read about the requirements during my 100 level days and felt it is not possible to get it, but now it is history. Someone has done it. I give Allah all the glory as well as my lecturers and mentors.

“I do not know anything except that which God has taught me for He is the ‘All-knower, the all-wise’. Only God grants success, however, it is important we read in addition to praying. Also important is imparting knowledge unto others, know when you assimilate the most and make the best use of that time.”

He was among the 43 first class graduates at the ceremony.

The post Whoa!! OOU Medical Student Graduates With Seven Distinctions appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.

NL

Comments

Popular Posts