‘My debut Nigerian album to drop soon’ –Vic O tells NET


Vic O is set to release his debut album in Nigeria. Photo: Filed

Vic O is set to release his debut album in Nigeria. Photo: Filed

Viral sensation, Vic O has disclosed that he is set to drop his debut album in Nigeria.

The ‘Why Evils’ rapper, in a recent chat with TheNETng, disclosed that the album will be dropping early in 2016 and will be preceded by a release of several singles off the album.

‘What’s next for me is the release of my album titled ‘Best of Vic O’. This is my first Nigerian album because the other record I have released was dropped in Europe,’ Vic O disclosed.

He further revealed that songs like Why Evils (Rmx), ‘King of Rap’ etc will be dropping soon.

© NET Newspapers 2015. All Rights Reserved. Please use sharing tools. Do not cut, copy or lift any content from this website without our consent.

    http://ift.tt/1Ou7TDL feargist NT

    Comments

    Popular Posts