Inspiring Story Of A Corps Member Who Chose Not To Let Her Disability Get To Her (Photos)


corper

I saw her photos and story online and it really inspired me, so I decided to share with you guys.

Read what she wrote below;

“Growing up with disability in our society will always warrant extra courage, tenacity, patience and determination. So I was very little when this whole journey started still trying to understand life but I realize I had to make a difference, I had to be reason for my own happiness, going through school was not easy it was like the hardest phase of life but I discovered new ways on how to make it better, I became thankful for each day, my life became my motivation, prayer became my daily routine and lived my life depending on God…i choose not to let disability get to me, I choose to show whole world the ability in disability, in fighting this difficult but interesting battle I have learnt that there’s always a bright light at the end of the tunnel.. This is my Victory story ,the picture says it all”

corpss

corp

The post Inspiring Story Of A Corps Member Who Chose Not To Let Her Disability Get To Her (Photos) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.

NL

Comments

Popular Posts