‘I made a terrible mistake dating Seun Egbegbe’ – Toyin Aimakhu


Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu has confessed that one of her life regrets was being romantically tied to the controversial Seun Egbegbe.

Aimakhu, who could not hold back tears, told ‘Rubbin’ Minds’ host, Ebuka, ‘Sometimes, what you see is actually different from what is happening. So when people say ‘Toyin’s ex’, I just laugh and say okay, it’s part of the price to pay.’

READ: Toyin Aimakhu ignores Seun Egbegbe as she unveils TV show

She wondered if Ebuka was trying to make her cry as she tried answering the question.

‘That’s why when I see any woman going through any emotional trauma, I try to be there for the person.

‘I was also there for Mercy Aigbe, but I made a terrible mistake dating Seun Egbegbe.’

The post ‘I made a terrible mistake dating Seun Egbegbe’ – Toyin Aimakhu appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts