‘I want a man who will praise me when I fart’ – Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph


Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has revealed the special qualities her man must possess.

According to the actress, her future husband must be God-fearing, a power dresser and must have a good sense of humour.

‘My kind of man must be spirit filled. He must fear Jehovah God. There’s nothing more attractive to me than a man that loves God.

‘He must also make me laugh a lot; charming good sense of humour. My husband must be a power dresser, smells nice.

‘I don’t like loud men. I don’t like a man that picks or blows their nose anyhow, especially in the public.’

She also laid emphasis on her man being comfortable with everything she does, especially when she farts in public.

‘I love a man that I can fart in his presence and he will tell me ‘well done princess’. He can fart in my presence too, no problem.

‘I don’t do cinemas; I prefer to stay indoors with my man. After all, I have television at home; all I have to do is to buy popcorn and Fanta, then off the light and enjoy the moment with my man,’ she told the Sun.

The post ‘I want a man who will praise me when I fart’ – Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts