“If I Am Not Sexually Satisfied, I’ll Cheat On You” – Juliet Njemanze


Fast-rising Nollywood actress Juliet Njemanze recently announced that sex is more important to her than money. In an interview, she was asked which is more important to her – sex, money or good looks. See her reply below

“For me, apart from knowing God and all … sex is the most important. He has to be good in bed. It’s definitely sex before money because you could give me all the money in the world, if I’m not sexually satisfied, I will definitely cheat on you.”

She also disclosed that she is dating someone in the industry, but she refused to reveal who the person is.

The post “If I Am Not Sexually Satisfied, I’ll Cheat On You” – Juliet Njemanze appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts