Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Nude To Celebrate Her Birthday Anniversary


Nollywood actress Jojo Charly has decided to break the internet to celebrate her 27th birthday anniversary.

The Liberian beauty said she suffered from insecurities as a child but has now decided to take the bull by the horn to face her fears about her body.

She said “I remember when I used to be very shy and insecure of my body. I thought my body was too curvy and grown for my age. #selfloveisthebestlove#teampisces I choose to post this picture there was no gun to my head so don’t send me personal messages about anything. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”

See her pictures below

 

Slay or nay?

The post Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Nude To Celebrate Her Birthday Anniversary appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts