Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Message To Her “Juicy Man”


Tonto Dikeh has gone on social media to write an emotional letter to her 2 years 1 month old son King Andrey who she describes as her juicy man, her womb escape, her ace, et al.

The Nollywood actress also wrote in a pre sequent post that being his mother is the key to why she was created.

She wrote in the letter;

He is one of a kind, amazing being, who is beyond compare. He is my most precious gifts from God and he has made my life as a Mom, rich.

My JuicyMan, my2 years 1month old.. His bubbly personality is such a joy to be around and his sensitive, sweet, intelligent,Caring,Brilliant,Attentive and a builder..side is one I pray will always remain.

Thinking of him growing up in a world that applauds bold and brash is scary. In an attempt to savor all the beautiful traits I see in him today, I decided to write him a letter, for later every year.. He may need to read this in high school or perhaps while in college but secretly I pray He will never have to because he will stay just the way he is today.
GOD BLESS YOU KING ANDRE FOR MAKING ME A HAPPY WOMAN..
BEING YOUR MOM IS KEY TO WHY I WAS CREATED..
I CELEBRATE YOU SIR
I LOVE YOU SIR💋💋
#KINGANDRE #GODSLOVE#FAVOREDCHILD #MYACE #MYBABY#MYSON #MYMINE #MY LIGHT #MYHAPPY #Myteethshiner

Instagram Photo

See presequent post:

Instagram Photo

 

This post first appeared on www234star.com

The post Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Message To Her “Juicy Man” appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today - Nigeria's Top Website for News, Gossip, Comedy, Videos, Blogs, Events, Weddings, Nollywood, Celebs, Scoop and Games.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts