‘I Was So Scared They Would Shoot Me’- Ghanaian Actress Ella Mensah Recounts After Surviving Robbery Attack


Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah has disclosed that she was robbed at gunpoint around the Festac area of Lagos while returning from a movie location.

Read: Ghanaian actress, Ella Mensah looks hot in new PHOTOS

The sexy actress revealed that robbers who attacked her threatened and robbed of two iPhones and an undisclosed amount of cash in naira and dollars denominations.

‘They broke my car screen, pointed a gun at me and took everything I had on me including two of my phones, Iphones and Iphone 7 plus and my money’

While thanking God for sparing her life, she added, ‘I thought they were going to shoot me, I have never been this scared in my life.’

Read what she posted on her social media:

 

The post ‘I Was So Scared They Would Shoot Me’- Ghanaian Actress Ella Mensah Recounts After Surviving Robbery Attack appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts