‘Slapping My Dad Is The Craziest Thing I’ve Ever Done’ – Actor Femi Adebayo


Nollywood Actor Femi Adebayo has revealed the craziest thing he has ever done, which is slapping his father, Adebayo Salami who is also an actor.

Femi Adebayo had revealed while speaking with Sunday Scoop, he said as an actor, one must be ready to do anything to play unbelievable roles.

He stated, “I have been presented with scripts where I had to slap my father on set and I must do it as an actor“.

He has slapped me on set too countless times. The moment we are acting, I don’t see him as my father anymore; I see him as a colleague and we need to interpret our roles very well.

He trained me and he is my boss in the industry. He has taught me not to fear whenever I come across a bigger actor or someone like him on set. But the moment the director says stop, I prostrate to him and apologise.”

Adebayo, who recently featured in an English movie, The Island, insisted that he had no regrets being a Yoruba actor.

The post ‘Slapping My Dad Is The Craziest Thing I’ve Ever Done’ – Actor Femi Adebayo appeared first on Nigerian Entertainment Today.

NT

Comments

Popular Posts