Celebrity Bar man Cubana Chief priest is set to hit 1million followers this month


The popular bar man from Imo state is set to hit 1m followers , he expressed appreciation on his Instagram page on the 10th of January 2020 when his followers count was at 990k . As of today 12 January 2020 his followers count has reached 999k .. To be celebrity no be mouth.
See his post below:

Hitting A Million 1,000,000 IG Followers In A Few !!!! Still Funny To Me How I Got This Famous, Ordinary Bar Man 👨 M GrateFul To You All, I Will Give 10 Of My Followers 100k On That Very Day, Thank 🙏 God Say My IG Followers No Big Pass My Money, TGIF !!!! Party !!!! 🎈Cubana🚨 Pablo, Montana, Crave, Opium, Gustavo. We(Cubana🚨) NationWide🇳🇬 East West North N South #CelebrityBarMan🌟 #CubanaChiefPriest🔑

Kudos to the chief priest.

Comments

Popular Posts