Gwyneth Paltrow in Ralph & Russo at amFAR event: beautiful or budget?
Here are some photos from last night’s amFAR gala in LA. Is anyone else suspicious of Gwyneth Paltrow? Like, Gwyneth has been doing a lot of red carpets in the past week. She doesn’t really have a film or TV show to promote and she hasn’t even been talking about Goop.com. She’s just doing a lot of red carpets for no reason. Suspicious! Anyway, she attended this amFAR gala probably because they were honoring Ryan Murphy.
Gwyneth wore this custom-made Ralph & Russo gown which… I don’t really hate. It feels very Beverly Hills-in-the-‘70s to me, which is probably why I like it. I like that she didn’t go with a center part and dull, poker-straight, flat-ironed hair as well. Whoever has been styling her lately has been doing a good job. Incidentally, Radar said that Gwyneth was “extremely rude” to the PR people at that Environmental Media event over the weekend. She came late and didn’t even stay for the after-party.
More photos… Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Saint Laurent. I flat-out love this dress and it looks great on her.
Diane Kruger in Caroline Herrera, with her date Joshua Jackson. Joshua looks lovely. This dress is kind of meh on Diane.
Lea Michele in Zac Posen. She’s worn about twenty different versions of this dress in the past four years. Always strapless, always a shade of red, always with a similar hairstyle. And I’m not trying to be mean here, but how in the world is she still playing college-aged young women? She’s obviously a woman in her late 20s/early 30s.
Photos courtesy of WENN, Fame/Flynet.
from Cele|bitchy
CS
Comments
Post a Comment