Gigi Hadid Poses Nude For French Vogue
Oo la la, lovers. Gigi Hadid is now gracing the cover of French Vogue and it just may be her raciest role yet…
Vogue
Love her or hate her, you cannot deny that this girl is FIRE. Her body, her face, her hair–fierce AF, fans. She also posed for a more demure version…
Vogue
Still not impressed? That’s totes cool, kiddos, Gigi is her own biggest fan. Check out what she had to say about landing her sixth Vogue cover.
“I was always told as a kid that you need five Vogue covers to be a supermodel,” Gigi Hadid humble-bragged as her new cover feature for French Vogue hit newsstands. “I don’t know if I consider myself a supermodel, but that was what I was told you need to do.”
I just rolled my eyes so hard I got a headache. This simple sentence is proof positive that Gigi really has come a long way, both in the fashion world and from the grounded chill California cutie she used to be. Methinks we’ll soon have another Naomi Campbell or Gisele.
Just don’t you dare ask GH what her other five covers were because, ugh, like, she totally can’t remember like how rude of you to even ask; what is this a congressional hearing or something?
‘There was Italia, Netherlands, Brazil, Spain. There’s another one. I’m forgetting,” she sniffed. “I think I got six, shooting another tomorrow, another comes out in a couple of weeks in the UK. Crazy, right?”
It kind of is crazy you can’t remember what Vogue magazine you covered, yes Gigi.
Tell me, my fashionistas, which of G’s covers do you love the most? Does she look better in a tweed Chanel jacket…or wearing nothing at all?
The post Gigi Hadid Poses Nude For French Vogue appeared first on Gossip Girl.
http://ift.tt/20JnZp4 GG
Comments
Post a Comment