Kim Reacts To Kanye Rapping About Having Sex With Taylor Swift
In case you missed the melee overnight, Swifties of all shapes and sizes are up in arms over Kanye West’s latest rap. Last night, the rapper/designer/public menace hosted an album listening party/Yeezy Season 3 fashion show at Madison Square Garden (?!?!) and decided to debut the following lyric:
“I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. Why? I made that b**** famous.”
So. Much. Eye roll.
Firstly, Ye, this doesn’t even rhyme so, like, good job. Second — and most obviously — you so did not make her famous. It’s so patently ridiculous. Thirdly — and most importantly — wow, great big middle finger to your wife, Kim Kardashian, n’est ce pas?
But Ye insists that not only did KK give her blessing for the brazenly boastful rap, Taylor did too! He took to Twitter to make a list of his own:
I couldn’t care less if Kim approved of the rap or not, but I do care that he’s lying about Taylor loving it. Zero part of me believes this, if for no other reason than it’s physically impossible to have an hour long conversation with Kanye West by choice. Just wouldn’t ever happen.
Tay’s rep confirms, “Kanye did not call for approval but to ask Taylor to release his single ‘Famous’ on her Twitter account. She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message. Taylor was never made aware of the actual lyric, ‘I made that bitch famous.’”
Do not call any of us bitches, Kanye. Not Taylor, not Kim, not me, not a woman who stole your parking spot. It’s not a term of endearment. Not ever.
The post Kim Reacts To Kanye Rapping About Having Sex With Taylor Swift appeared first on Gossip Girl.
http://ift.tt/1TX6BrD GG
Comments
Post a Comment