Kris Jenner Reveals Her Biggest Regret

I know what you’re thinking: just one biggest regret? But in a new interview with Harper’s BazaarKris Jenner claims that the biggest mistake of her life was splitting from husband Robert Kardashian.

“I had a wonderful, beautiful life with Robert. He was just an amazing man,” she said. “I always wish I could call Robert right now. That’s an everyday thing.”

Kris explains that she missed Robert most of all during Bruce’s transition to Caitlyn, and found herself longing to call up her ex (who passed away in 2003 from cancer) for comfort during the difficult time. But even without his support and words of wisdom, she says that she tried to handle the whole situation stoically.

Bazaar

Bazaar

‘Thank God, I never doubted myself,” she said. “I never really doubted my femininity. I just doubted the relationship. You know, what were those 20-plus years all about?”

She also says that Bruce’s issues weren’t even on her radar before he transitioned.

“I never really thought about it before. And I’d never known anyone who was transgender,” she said. “I didn’t even know what the word meant. Because there’s transgender and transsexual… I just didn’t know much about it. So…I definitely got a big education.”

Oh, Kris, I bet you did. Interesting that she didn’t say marrying Bruce wasn’t a mistake, but I wonder if that is implied? Hm.

 

The post Kris Jenner Reveals Her Biggest Regret appeared first on Gossip Girl.

http://ift.tt/1nTVItT GG

Comments