Love or Loathe: Blake Lively at the amfAR Gala
Yes, dolls, you’re reading this right: Blake Lively, beautiful recluse that she is, has been out not once but twice this week. !!!
What’s next, an actual glimpse at baby James? While you ponder that overwhelming thought, let’s take a peek at her look for the amfAR Gala last night in NYC:
Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
Um…huh. I want to love this beaded Chanel confection but I just don’t think it does her figure any favors. The long sleeves and high neck mean that the skirt should’ve come up a few inches to balance. As it is now, the look seems bulky around the middle, and too voluminous. A shorter, saucier skirt to show off those killer stems would have made this gown gorgeous.
However.
I LOVE the pearly white nails, the rings, and of course, those to-die-for shoes.
Also adorable? Blake and Ryan Reynolds. I mean, of course.
Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
You know it really doesn’t matter what you’re wearing when you’re the happiest girl in the room, now does it? Take a lesson, fashionistas–you really never are fully dressed without a smile…or an A-list hottie on your arm.
The post Love or Loathe: Blake Lively at the amfAR Gala appeared first on Gossip Girl.
http://ift.tt/1XmrgoV GG
Comments
Post a Comment